Membership isn’t limited to alumni. All Buckeye fans and Ohio transplants are welcome to join the club and participate in events. Become a member of the Alumni Club of San Diego today! There are many benefits to becoming a member:
• Your membership donation supports local events and scholarships to San Diego students attending Ohio State in recognition for tomorrow’s local leaders and is tax-deductible.
• Access to exclusive football ticket offers, from regular season games in Columbus to bowl games (when applicable).
• Invitation to community service events, including the annual Beach Clean-up.
• Football game watches at partner locations in San Diego.
• College Traditions gives 15 percent of all sales from OSUSD members to the Gary M. Rectenwald Scholarship Fund of San Diego (OSUSD Code #AL9524 at purchase).
We offer three ways to become a member:
Option 1– Yearly Alumni Donor Recognition Membership to OSUAA + a one-year membership in the Alumni Club of San Diego. – Join Now
- If you are a life member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association (OSUAA) or simply want to join the Alumni Club of San Diego, you can do so for a modest donation of $25 (to San Diego Alumni Club Support Fund) per year.
- If you are not a life member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, this level of membership secures your annual San Diego club membership and Alumni Donor membership in OSUAA.
Option 2 – Yearly Associate Membership of the Alumni Club of San Diego – Join Now
- This option is for friends and fans and is achieved with a gift of $25 to our support fund.
Option 3 – Yearly Life Donor recognition membership to OSUAA + annual membership in the Alumni Club of San Diego – Join Now
- This option is for alumni of Ohio State and is achieved with a gift of $150 annually or $10/monthly to our support fund.
Contact our VP Membership, Jen Hemmert, at email@example.com.
*Beginning on May 15, 2020, we are using a new paperless membership system. The OSUSD membership year is August 1 – July 31. Anyone looking to renew early in May will be transitioned into this described membership year. For $25, you are a member of OSUSD; for $75+, you are a member of OSUSD and a sustaining member of OSUAA, which makes you eligible for OSUAA benefits such as football tickets. Membership dues are tax deductible contributions to our OSUAA current use fund that makes programming available to area alumni. Dues can be paid at one time, or you can set up recurring payments.